I study minoritized populations in the late Ottoman Empire and early Turkish Republic, with particular interest in gender. My current research focuses on how state violence targeted at Christians affected the position of Jews in Istanbul. Prior to graduate school, I worked on U.S.-Turkish relations at a think tank in Washington, D.C.
- HSTAA 231 AA: Race and American History
- HSTAA 231 AE: Race and American History
- HSTAA 231 AI: Race and American History
- HSTAA 337 AA: The Holocaust and American Life
- HSTAA 337 AB: The Holocaust and American Life
- HSTAA 337 AC: The Holocaust and American Life