You are here
How did we get here?
Wondering how to make sense of current events around the world? #Historyconnects courses challenge students to explore the connections between current issues and the past events that influenced them.
Educate yourself and prepare for what's next with the Department of History's #Historyconnects courses!
- HSTAA 110 A: History Of American Citizenship (Autumn 2019)
- HSTAA 209 A: The Unsettling Of The Red Continent: American Indian History To 1815 (Autumn 2019)
- HSTAA 231 A: Race And American History (Autumn 2019)
- HSTAA 301 A: Colonial North America (Autumn 2019)
- HSTAA 337 A: The Holocaust And American Life (Autumn 2019)
- HSTAS 202 A: Introduction To South Asian History, 1500 - Present (Autumn 2019)
- HSTAS 265 A: The Viet Nam Wars (Autumn 2019)
- HSTCMP 207 A: Introduction To Intellectual History (Autumn 2019)
- HSTCMP 215 A: The History Of The Atomic Bomb (Autumn 2019)
- HSTCMP 245 A: Exploration And Empire: The Art And Science Of Global Power, 1300-1800 (Autumn 2019)
- HSTCMP 247 A: Global Health Histories: Colonial Medicine, Public Health, And International Health In The Global South (Autumn 2019)
- HSTCMP 259 A: Race And Slavery Across The Americas (Autumn 2019)
- HSTCMP 340 A: The Cold War: Realities, Myths, Legacies (Autumn 2019)
- HSTEU 274 A: European History And Film From The 1890's To The Present (Autumn 2019)
- HSTEU 376 A: Modern Irish History (Autumn 2019)
- HSTLAC 185 A: Race, Gender, And Class In Latin America And The Caribbean (Autumn 2019)