- Nell Gross, Undergraduate Adviser
- Tracy Maschman Morrissey, Adviser and Director of Academic Services
- Lori Anthony, Graduate Program Assistant
Location and Contact
University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98195-3560
Walk-in advising is generally available, according to adviser availability. Appointments are required for major declarations, graduation applications, and transfer student orientations. To make an appointment with Nell Gross, Undergraduate Adviser, or with Tracy Maschman Morrissey, Adviser and Director of Academic Services, please choose your time below.
Appointments are generally available Monday through Friday according to the following quarterly schedule:
- Week 1: No Appointments
- Week 2 and 3: Graduation Applications Only
- Week 4 through 10: Graduation Applications, Major Declarations,
- and Transfer Student Orientation Appointments
- Interim Breaks: Transfer Student Orientation Appointments
History majors can check their progress, discuss career and post-graduate plans, get help navigating the wilds of graduation requirements, check the approved course list, obtain signatures for petitions and forms, and learn their options for being involved in the history community.
Non-majors can discuss the major, career possibilities, and history's course offerings.